Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled

From: Teja Jakkidi <teja(dot)jakkidi05(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled
Date: 2022-10-28 17:52:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Admin team,

I have an issue where we are seeing duplicate data in one of the tables. The table has primary key constraint defined on 3columns and we are seeing duplicate data in these column data.
Is there any way to figure out why this could happen? Also is there a way that the primary key constraint can be disabled during inserts?? If so how can we find who disabled it? (Note that audit is not enabled for the table)
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Teja.