Installing postgres now. What is a good shareware admin program?

From: Philippe Salama <karebacnyc(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing postgres now. What is a good shareware admin program?
Date: 2006-12-09 20:35:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for install link.

Can anyone recommend a good freeware admin program for posgresql. Thanks!

Anyone use navicat (which is not free i know). Any opinions? Thanks!

Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote: You can get that from here --> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=binary%2Fv8.2.0%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.2.0-1.zip

Regards,
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 12/10/06, Philippe Salama <karebacnyc(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:I just uninstalled at home, because what I had is old and I want the latest.

I installed at work, but I forgot the best link to install the latest postgresql and also the odbc for windows so I can link to tables with MS Access.

Thanks!