Re: Website patch request: documentation style update

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Website patch request: documentation style update
Date: 2020-04-18 17:32:32
Lists: pgsql-www

On 4/17/20 8:51 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
>> Seems reasonable. Is the change committed yet so I can test against it?
>
> Just pushed it a moment ago.

Thanks!

I went ahead and tweaked it a bit (attached) to give a little bit of
space between the lead line + the table edge (example screenshot
attached). I've attached the update patch. I tested in Chrome, FF,
Safari, and varied my window size.

I then started testing on my phone, and noticed that the font is smaller
in the tables than elsewhere. I believe this was done initially at first
to manage the old table design, so perhaps this is an opportunity to
bump the font up on it.

Thoughts?

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
table-style-update.patch text/plain 460 bytes
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 1.27.47 PM.png image/png 225.4 KB