STORAGE and GiST

From: Itai Zukerman <zukerman(at)math-hat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: STORAGE and GiST
Date: 2003-02-25 14:06:55
Lists: pgsql-sql

Does anyone know of any examples of using STORAGE with GiST? I can't
seem to find any docs that explain how it's supposed to work, beyond
that it somehow involves the compress function. All the examples I've
seen have the key using the same type as the value being indexed...

Scenario: I'm doing a simplified re-write of intarray with intbig ops,
where I define a new fixed-length type (4k bit vector) for the GiST
keys.

--
Itai Zukerman <http://www.math-hat.com/~zukerman/>