Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre

From: Tim Cross <theophilusx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mark Williams <markwillimas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, s(dot)dunand(at)sirap(dot)fr
Subject: Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre
Date: 2018-08-27 22:05:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

Mark Williams <markwillimas(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:

> __

I suspect Wim was referring to private certificate authentication rather
than connections over SSL - use the same basic technologies, but for
different goals.

While it may or may not be useful, I believe that recent versions of
Debian actually come with SSL connections enabled by default (using self
signed cert). Might provide the example you need?

Tim

--
Tim Cross