Re: [DOCS] TODO list

From: Hal Snyder <hal(at)enteract(dot)com>
To: docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] TODO list
Date: 1999-01-05 19:14:20
Lists: pgsql-docs

I'm coming into this late, so pardon me if this has already been
mentioned.

At Vail we used linuxdoc and sgmlfmt to generate ASCII, Postscript,
HTML, and PDF from sgml source when documenting projects. The HTML was
on a an intranet server, and all the programmer had to do was "gmake
install" in the docs directory for a module and the online doc was
updated as well as printable manuals.