Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

From: "robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch" <robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch>
To: Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan(dot)kucukoglu(at)1nar(dot)com(dot)tr>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Date: 2019-09-20 14:08:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Ertan

On 20.09.19 15:03, Ertan Küçükoğlu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a tool other than pgAdmin3 for Raspberry Pi running on
> Debian 10 Buster. I need basic things like create user, run SQL on tables,
> view structure of a table.
>
> pgAdmin3 is barely running and raising a lot of errors. pgAdmin4 is not in
> "apt" list of applications and I really do not like that I have to run a
> browser for it. There are a lot of alternatives for Windows based solution.
> I cannot find something for Raspberry Pi.

pgadmin4 is simple to setup

have you ever done anything with python?

Do you feel somehow comfortable with linux?

robert

--
Robert Rottermann CEO

031 333 10 20
robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch <mailto:robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch>
Sickingerstrasse 3, 3014 Bern <http://maps.apple.com/?q=Sickingerstrasse
3,3014 Bern>

https://Redo2oo.ch <https://redo2oo.ch>

*Ihr Partner wenn es um ERP Lösungen geht.*