a recommendation on admin tool

From: john fabiani <johnf(at)jfcomputer(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: a recommendation on admin tool
Date: 2019-02-01 19:11:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Everyone,

Off Topic:

I primarily use Linux as my development platform (current using OpenSuse
15.x).  I have used PgAdmin for years to administrate the database.  But
PgAdmin4 is now the replacement to version 3 and I think it sucks!

So I'm looking for a replacement.  I would like the tool to be cross
platform and I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the tool.

Hoping someone can point me to a good replacement.

Johnf