Postgre7.1 release build problem

From: uros(at)sir-mag(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgre7.1 release build problem
Date: 2001-04-14 23:39:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I installed new version of postresql. I noticed differend
files and dirs in include dir.

When i want install php with postgre it stoped with error
"can't find postgres.h". I checked for that file and there
is no such file. But in src does exist. When i copied it, it
stoped again with error, because it can't find files in dir
utils.

In version 7.0.3 was utils dir in include. Is there
something wrong with buil proces. I need some help how to
solve this.

Where is this directory and why build proces didn't copy
this files and dir.

--

uros mailto:uros(at)sir-mag(dot)com