[Pljava-dev] Function Error

From: Jon(dot)Roberts at asurion(dot)com (Roberts, Jon)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Function Error
Date: 2010-03-24 16:01:30
Lists: pljava-dev

I believe the problem is the classpath. You are putting the jar in the
public schema but your function is in the sim schema. Try this:

select sqlj.remove_jar('sim', true);
select * from
sqlj.install_jar('file:///D:/workspace/SimplePrediction/sim.jar','sim_ja
r',true);
select sqlj.set_classpath('sim', 'sim_jar');

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION sim.chi2cdf(double precision)
RETURNS double precision
AS 'simpleMonteCarlo.sim.chi2cdf'
LANGUAGE java;

If that isn't it, try changing the Java method to return a
java.lang.String and then have your PostgreSQL function return a
character varying. That will eliminate the possibility of a signature
problem.

Jon