Re: Moving from Windows to Ubuntu - Have a couple of questions

From: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas Wenk <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Moving from Windows to Ubuntu - Have a couple of questions
Date: 2009-07-28 17:11:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks, I got help from a friend and got it to work. I think postgre was
running already but not sure what else he did.. i think that he altered the
password among other things.
How should one port the config file from windows to linux? I am guessing
replacing the .conf file is not an option :O .. the hard ware is the same,
should I just go through them one after one?

- Jen