Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!

From: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!
Date: 2009-04-01 19:47:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, I found it.. but I cannot log in?

Is there any simple way just to scratch the server and add a new one? thru
pgAdmin please?

I tried to "Add Server" but it requires a password too!? and thats not
working either.. why does a new server require a new password?

To Raymonds last,

I am using pgAdmin, and that file I accidentally attached instead of an
image I was planning to attach..