Re: out of memory

From: "surabhi(dot)ahuja" <surabhi(dot)ahuja(at)iiitb(dot)ac(dot)in>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: out of memory
Date: 2006-03-15 08:55:40
Lists: pgsql-general

hi
i use postgres 8.0.0
i have a test program in c++, which tries to insert rows into the tables of my database.

is there any way that i can check that there are no memory leaks etc happening.

i ran valgrind on my test program that is not showing any mem leak,
but are ther any other tools/ etc that i can use to double verufy it.

Thanks,
regards
Surabhi