Adding Arabic dictionary for TSearch2.. to_tsvector('arabic'...) doesn't work..

From: Mohamed <mohamed5432154321(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding Arabic dictionary for TSearch2.. to_tsvector('arabic'...) doesn't work..
Date: 2009-01-05 13:49:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!
I have just made the switch from MySql to PostgreSql to be able to take
advantage of TSearch2 and I just arrived to the mailing list :) I am
creating a website in two languages (english, arabic) and would like to have
dictionaries for both for my search. I noticed that arabic wasn't in as
default. How can I add it / make it work ?

I am currently saving the english and arabic text in the same relation. So I
guess I could create two indexes over the two dictionaries or should I split
them ?

/ Moe