Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install github app to automatically close PRs on github mirror
Date: 2019-07-11 14:18:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On 2019-07-12 00:10, Magnus Hagander wrote:
<snip>
> there have been discussions about for exampe moving pgweb to actually
> *use*
> github for a while as a POC for how things would or wouldn't work for
> our
> community ...

How feasible will that be to make happen?

As much as I strongly dislike MS, and GitHub themselves are doing dumb
things
recently (mostly UX wise), the network effect of having it on GitHub
would
probably mean more people contribute.

Saying that expecting pgweb to be fairly easy to grok enough to be make
useful
PRs. ;)

+ Justin