connect issue

From: "tom fuller" <tfuller(at)infopia(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: connect issue
Date: 2010-01-28 14:25:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Support,

Our systems person just installed postgres 1.10.1 and I am not able to
add a server and connect in PGadmin. I go to 'file/ add server' and fill
in the New Server Registration window, click OK and the window flashes a
message "Connecting to server <server name>" and then shows the New
Server Registration window again.

What do you think?

tom