Re: Hanging queries on dual CPU windows

From: "Hakan Kocaman" <Hakan(dot)Kocaman(at)digame(dot)de>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Jan de Visser" <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hanging queries on dual CPU windows
Date: 2006-03-10 14:32:19
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

Debugging Tools for Windows from Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/installx86.mspx

Additinonally you need a symbol-file or you use
"SRV*c:\debug\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols"
to load the symbol-file dynamically from the net.

Best regards

> regards, tom lane

Hakan Kocaman
Software-Development

digame.de GmbH
Richard-Byrd-Str. 4-8
50829 Köln

Tel.: +49 (0) 221 59 68 88 31
Fax: +49 (0) 221 59 68 88 98
Email: hakan(dot)kocaman(at)digame(dot)de