Re: pgindent run

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgindent run
Date: 2001-10-25 13:39:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> If we aren'g putting that Packaging stuff into v7.2, can we get it into
> beta as contrib also? Before I do the first packagingof the beta?

Uh ... what?

I just meant to wait a little bit on wrapping the tarball while I make
this last(?) catalog update. I don't know of anything that should go
into contrib.

I saw you updated the version tag in configure, but aren't there three
or four other places that need work to brand the version number?