Re: Settings using PuTTy

From: Miguel Gonzalez <iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Settings using PuTTy
Date: 2001-12-13 15:53:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sorry for the missing info. The PuTTY Version is 0.51.

Thursday, December 13, 2001, 2:13:54 PM, usted escribió:

v> which verison of putty u installed?

v> vasu
v> ----- Original Message -----
v> From: Miguel Gonzalez <iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es>
v> To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
v> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 6:22 PM
v> Subject: [ADMIN] Settings using PuTTy

--
Saludos,
Miguel mailto:iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es