Re: pgsql-odbc list problem

From: "Alejandro D(dot) Burne" <alejandro(dot)dburne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql-odbc list problem
Date: 2005-08-04 11:38:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, may be the size/attachments in the mails. There is a restriction
on the size? because if I attach 2 files (80kb total) the mail don't
return from the list (without any warning), the only mail that arrives
was a mail with few chars.
I'll be watching on
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2005-07/index.php for my
mails (I wrote them on 22/07/2005) without news.
Another example, today I wrote 2 mails one arrives the other not (yet?).

Thanks, Alejandro.