Please unsubscribe me from the site. I am no working for this company

From: Khangelani Gama <kgama(at)argility(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2015-07-06 09:21:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Please unsubscribe me from the site. I am no working for this company

*Khangelani Gama
*

DBA

Office: +27 (0)11
712-1565

Email: kgama(at)argility(dot)com

*www.argility.com* <http://www.argility.com/>

*"**Plan ahead.It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark, invite Jesus*

*Christ into your life today before it's too late,He is coming back
soon!!!"*

Argility (Proprietary) Limited

2nd Floor | 34 Melrose Boulevard | Melrose Arch | Melrose North 2191 |
Johannesburg | South Africa

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the