pgAdmin 4 - Navigating by word not working

From: Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 4 - Navigating by word not working
Date: 2016-10-27 16:12:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Guys,

In the Query panel on pgAdmin 4 1.1 on Mac OS X 10.12, when keying a query, navigation by word (e.g. option-arrow) does not work; instead it jumps to the beginning/end of the line, and cmd-arrow (which should jump to begin/end of line) does nothing. It seems like all the other shortcut keys (shift-arrow to select, cmd-c/x/v for cut and paste, etc.) seem to work just fine.

Is this an oversight or a limitation of your framework? Navigation/selection by word is an extremely useful feature.

Jack