Re: \prompt for psql

From: "Chad Wagner" <chad(dot)wagner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: \prompt for psql
Date: 2007-02-08 23:05:23
Lists: pgsql-patches

Anyways, here is the patch again with the pager output changed from 67 to
69. Feel free to use it or ignore it, I still think it is a useful patch
and doesn't necessary imply that users will want looping next (although, I
would like to do anonymous PL/pgSQL chunks ;). I just understand how useful
internal variables are if you can't get input into them easily on all
platforms.

Attachment Content-Type Size
psql_prompt.diff application/octet-stream 3.0 KB