Re: Postgres Differential backup

From: "Chad Wagner" <chad(dot)wagner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Vijayaram Boopalan - TLS , Chennai" <vijayaramb(at)hcl(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Differential backup
Date: 2007-01-08 15:41:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I have jotted down some notes on performing a hot backup (which is what Bill
is referring you to), and I included a script called pg_hotbackup that
automates the relatively simple tasks required to take a snapshot of the
cluster data directory.

http://www.postgresqlforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12

In that link there is a discussion, and a link to the Wiki article which is
located here:

http://www.postgresqlforums.com/wiki/Backup_%26_Recovery