pgAdmin4 showing my previous OS after upgrade

From: Patrick <patrick642(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin4 showing my previous OS after upgrade
Date: 2024-01-11 20:51:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello team.
Really, really hate to bug you all but I need someone to provide me an answer.    I've reached out to others but....
I had pgAdmin4 v8.1 on my windows laptop (HP zBook G6) when it 'was' Windows 10.  Then I saw the stupid statement from Microsoft on getting people to pay for maintaining Windows 10 down the road.
So, against my desire, I upgraded to Win 11 Pro – then saw thecountervailing version numbers in pgAdmin.
   Unfortunately, my pgAdmin4 is not reflecting my upgraded Win 11 OS, see image.
How do I correct that? My steps were as follows:
I uninstalled:  a) PostgreSQL v16&  b) pgAdmin v8.1 - then installed:  a) PostgreSQL v16.1&  b) pgAdmin v8.2
The pgAdmin version # now shows correctly – but only after Ifirst deleted the C: drive pgAdmin folder      and then re-installed pgAdmin v8.2 - OS is still showing Win 10
This is what's showing in pgadmin4 Help / About screen... after the laptop re-install and restart...

    What can I do to correct this or is supposed to still show OS Win 10...?

Thanks,   Patrick

Patrick W. Allen   MBA MSc Cyber Security CISSP-ISSEP GCPData Engineer, AWS Data Analytics Engineer, AWS Cloud Architect Pro
Cybercommand plank owner #41 - former Fed Intelligence Analyst / Officer & Cyber Security SME

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 38.7 KB