Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?

From: Erik Jones <erik(at)myemma(dot)com>
To: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>, Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, novnov <novnovice(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?
Date: 2007-08-09 16:29:10
Lists: pgsql-general

On Aug 8, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> But this is a thoroughly dead horse, lets not beat it up again.

Hah! Perhaps we could have a nice, friendly discussion on using
surrogate primary keys v. string based keys? Or, I think the body of
the "nulls are bad" dead horse is collecting flies if anyone wants to
take a swing at it... I'll stop now. :-)

Erik Jones

Software Developer | Emma®
erik(at)myemma(dot)com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888