Re: compilation error on CentOS 5

From: "Medi Montaseri" <montaseri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: compilation error on CentOS 5
Date: 2007-08-18 23:15:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Oh what I can share with you about employers who are not familiar with
database technologies and how far they go to distance themselves from it or
use it in such ill ways....

By the way, I have fixed the problem, and it looks like it was handcrafted
makefile that caused it. It still does not explain why the same makefile
works on previous OS releases, but that is another story and there many such
stories in a day of software engineer.

Cheers for now....
Medi