EnterpriseDB

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala(dot)mladen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql Performance <pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: EnterpriseDB
Date: 2021-09-14 02:52:53
Lists: pgsql-performance

The company I work for will test EnterpriseDB. I am fairly well
acquainted with Postgres but have no experience whatsoever with
EnterpriseDB. How compatible to Postgres it is? Do pgAdmin4 and pgBadger
work with EnterpriseDB? Are psql commands the same? Can anyone here
share some impressions?

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala