Tcl-interface

From: "Lau,Harald" <lau(at)centaur(dot)de>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tcl-interface
Date: 1998-05-14 19:35:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everybody,
I'm quite new to PostGreSQL, so do laugh about my question:
I installed the Postgres-database on a Linux-System (SUSE - latest
version - worked fine), and I'd like to
connect to the Postgres-server using Tcl-Scripts. I found some
information about the Tcl-interface, but I'm
missing the pgtcl package installation files.
So, normally you place a statement like this in the header of your
Tcl-Script:

package require pgtcl

How do I install the pgtcl-package? Or is there an other way for Tcl to
recognize the pg-commands?
(Would be nice to make the example from the Programmer's Guide run...)

Thanks i.a.

Harald Lau
Web-Development
Centaur GmbH