pgAdmin 4 - Update for Query Tool/Edit Grid behaviors

From: Susan Douglas <susan(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: pgAdmin 4 - Update for Query Tool/Edit Grid behaviors
Date: 2017-12-06 16:11:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi All,

I've attached a patch that (hopefully) updates the documented behaviors of the Query Tool and Data Edit Grid. If you could look it over, and apply it, I'd appreciate it!

As always, let me know if there are problems - Thanks!

-- Susan

PS - I've attached the .rst and .png files that were updated in this patch below as well...

Attachment Content-Type Size
query_tool.patch application/octet-stream 41.5 KB
unknown_filename text/plain 2 bytes
pgAdmin updates.zip application/zip 133.6 KB