PgAdmin Win32 installer error

From: jari(dot)aalto(at)poboxes(dot)com (Jari Aalto+comp(dot)emacs)
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jari(dot)aalto(at)poboxes(dot)com
Subject: PgAdmin Win32 installer error
Date: 2002-01-19 20:51:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

I get this error while installing pgAdmin2 under w2k Pro / service pack 2:

Windows installed cannot update system file
g:\winnt\system32\hhctrl.ocx because the file is
protected by windows. You may need to update your
operating syste, for this program to work correctly.

What actions should I take? Please keep CC, since I'm not in this list.

Jari