Re: [NOVCE] Describe Table Problems

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [NOVCE] Describe Table Problems
Date: 2009-08-04 17:24:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Tom,

I didn't receive any warnings upon entering the postgres server.

My client version is psql (PostgreSQL) 8.3.5.
My database server version is EnterpriseDB 8.3.0.12 on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 4.1.0

Would it make a difference?

Ridvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan(dot)baluyos(at)qualservcentral(dot)com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
A: Inheritance.