RE: unsuscribe

From: Rick Levine <Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com>
To: "Eric P(dot) Melbardis" <eric(dot)melbardis(at)netkitsolutions(dot)com>, "rod(at)iol(dot)ie" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: unsuscribe
Date: 2017-06-22 14:24:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

The problem is that there has never been a way to unsubscribe from this mailing list. I think some folks over-optimistically thought that with the advent of a new platform, unsubscribing would now work, hence the flurry of unsubscribe requests, and the following realization that nothing has changed, except maybe for the length of sentences used to describe the situation.