Connection handling of Postgre under PHP

From: stefan_landgraf(at)gmx(dot)de (Stefan Landgraf)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection handling of Postgre under PHP
Date: 2002-03-12 10:51:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi group!

When I use pg_pconnect(...) for connecting, is this connection
exclusively reserved for the actual script or can other scripts
running parallel use the same connection? I ask because I want to be
sure that no other process will interfere into running transactions...

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stefan Landgraf