Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] docker instances of pgbuildfarm

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Daniel Black <daniel(dot)black(at)au1(dot)ibm(dot)com>, pgbuildfarm-members(at)lists(dot)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] docker instances of pgbuildfarm
Date: 2016-09-09 13:54:52
Lists: buildfarm-members

Daniel,

Your config is seriously awry on pretty much all your animals. I see this:

'invocation_args' => [
'--verbose=2',
'--keepall',
'--from-source=/source',
'HEAD'
],

from-source should never be used for a reporting animal. Quite apart
from any other reason, it inhibits git updates. It's designed for
offline use. I use it sometimes to check patches by running them through
a very complete set of tests. I'm mildly surprised that it actually
reports at all with this option, and I will stop it from doing so in the
next release.

Please fix this ASAP.

You also probably don't want --keepall either, nor --verbose=2, but
those are less serious.

cheers

andrew