A little enhancement for hashdisk testset

From: "Hou, Zhijie" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)cn(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A little enhancement for hashdisk testset
Date: 2020-09-24 05:45:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In (src/test/regress/sql/aggregates.sql)

I found some tables is not dropped at the end of the sqlscript,
It does not hava any problem, but I think it's better to drop the table in time.

Please see the attachment for the patch.

Best regards,
Houzj

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-enhance-test-for-hashdisk.patch application/octet-stream 1.2 KB