disconnect database

From: "James B(dot) Byrne" <byrnejb(at)harte-lyne(dot)ca>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: disconnect database
Date: 2022-01-05 20:37:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

I was experimenting with a test database in pgadmin4 v6.3 and disconnected it.
Now I cannot find it either with pgadmin4 or in psql on the database server.
Where did it go? I certainly did not intend to drop it.

--
*** e-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne mailto:ByrneJB(at)Harte-Lyne(dot)ca
9 Brockley Drive vox: +1 905 561 1241
Hamilton, Ontario fax: +1 905 561 0757
Canada L8E 3C3