New pgAdmin User

From: "Yang, Ruo" <Ruo(dot)Yang(at)fmr(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New pgAdmin User
Date: 2017-01-30 17:13:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Appreciate your time to look at my problem.

I am new user of pgAdmin 4, and when I connect to my sever, it shows the error that ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "bytea_output"
I installed the PostgreSQL 9.6 and have all the access to connect to the sever in my company, and my colleague is using pgAdmin 3 and he has no problem of connecting the sever.

Could you please help me on this problem? Or how can I install the pgAdmin 3 since the pgadmin 4 is default setting?

Thanks again for your help.

Best,
Ruo