Regarding conversion of SQL_TSI_DAY operator for Datetimeadd function in ODBC driver

From: Scott Goley <scottmgoley(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding conversion of SQL_TSI_DAY operator for Datetimeadd function in ODBC driver
Date: 2019-08-08 15:00:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Platform / Version info:
Postgres 11.4
psqlODBC_x64 v 11.01.0000

I'm a developer working with PowerQuery / ODBC and I'm running into the following issue.

I'm developing a custom connector which is utilizing this driver. I've attached the logs as requested when making a bug report. It looks like the SQL_TSI_DAY operator is being "interpreted" by the driver as a column reference rather than making the necessary conversion to the correct datetimeadd "interval" .
I'm attaching the connector file - ODBCPostgresDirect simply because it contains all the flags that I'm setting for SQLCapabilities, ODBC function overrides etc.
Any input on this would be helpful.
Best,
Scott

Attachment Content-Type Size
mylog_Microsoft_8824.log application/octet-stream 611.5 KB
mylog_Microsoft_408.log application/octet-stream 3.6 MB
ODBCPostgresDirect.pq application/octet-stream 19.6 KB