After vacuum db size is increasing

From: srijith s <udbdoctor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: After vacuum db size is increasing
Date: 2021-08-16 16:20:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Postgres Admins

Any help is much appreciated . When i am running vacuum full, the database size is getting increased a lot, my database was around 100gb and when i did vacuum full on the large table ( which consume 95% of data in the database) , database size become 200+ gb , then i did a full vacuum on the database itself and that made the db grow to 300+gb 🙄 and filled my data drive .
The large table size is showing only 80gb.

I am running Postgres on windows. Anybody know why its behaving like this

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sri

Sent from my iPhone