Machine learning top of db logs

From: Toomas Kristin <toomas(dot)kristin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Machine learning top of db logs
Date: 2019-07-12 06:44:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Basically seems that data science and machine learning are going to be more and more popular at every field of life. I have considered to use machine learning top of logs generated by PostgreSQL servers. However before I start maybe someone already has done that and can share some experience?

Toomas