Left outer join question

From: "Bill Reynolds" <Bill(dot)Reynolds(at)ateb(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Left outer join question
Date: 2008-10-08 00:02:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey folks, stuck on something here and maybe I went down a dead end
road.
Is it possible to have a left outer join on 2 tables from the same
originating table where T1 left outer joins to T2 and T1 left outer
joins to T3? I guess I'm stuck on the FROM clause syntax or trying to
do something you just can't do.

Maybe it is possible to join T1 and T1again, back to each other but I
didn't want to do that.

Many Thanks, Bill