Authentifikation

From: kay-uwe(dot)genz <kug1977(at)web(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Authentifikation
Date: 2003-07-17 19:54:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi @ all,

for tests i try to integrate an BSD-Server with PostgreSQL in a
Windows-Network. All Users should work over Web-Clients (PHP/Apache).
Can anybody tell my an good authentifikation methode for PostgreSQL?
(SSL?)

I've read about Kerberos, but didn't find good literature. Is Kerberos
an good idea? Can anybody tell me more? (Only a little bit more than
compiler option and "yes, you can use it.")

Thanks for your help!

Kay-Uwe