Re: pginstaller-devel mailing list

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2013-05-16 18:21:55
Lists: pgsql-www

from what I can tell, and I am by no means a mailman expert, there is no way of disabling a list without totally removing it … the closest you can get is to login as the list admin (in this case, its listed as being Magnus), and do:

Privacy Options
Advertised -> No
Subscribe Policy -> Confirm and approve
Private Roster -> List admin only