Re: pgAdmin4 first look

From: Arun Kollan <arun(dot)kollan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Regina Obe <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 first look
Date: 2016-04-15 22:50:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Regina,
The idea is If you know of an existing PostgreSQL user with a role attached you could use it to connect to your PostgreSQL database.

Sorry if I have not understood your question properly.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/user-manag.html <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/user-manag.html>

Regards,
Arun