Postgresql PostGIS installation on Widows Server 2003

From: venkat <ven(dot)tammineni(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, postgis-users(at)postgis(dot)refractions(dot)net
Subject: Postgresql PostGIS installation on Widows Server 2003
Date: 2009-09-07 19:53:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear All,
I am using Windows Server 2003 for installing Postgresql 8.1. I got
error called "Filed to set permissions on installed files".And i have
uninsulated 8.1 and i try to install 8.2. Here also I am getting same
error.When try to install Postgresql 8.3, It is installed but i am not able
to enable Spatial extensions .Means I am not able to run "lwpostgis.sql" and
"spatial_ref_sys.sql" . i am getting error.Please any one can guide me .It
is very urgent.I am waiting for your great response.

Regards,

Ven