Scale and The Postgres Booth

From: Michael R <lapug(at)webhippo(dot)net>
To: <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Scale and The Postgres Booth
Date: 2013-01-29 23:10:04
Lists: lapug

Hello, oh the mighty Posgresians :)

The time for SoCal Linux Expo
is almost upon us.

On February 23rd and 24th we call upon you to help
us tell the folks about awesomeness of Postgres at the Booth with us.
The more people we have, the more fun it will be. This year Postgres and
Python folks united, put their booth next to each other so those who
share the love of both could do both. We need about 20 PEOPLE to so
everyone can also get a chance to go to talks and hang out at the booth
in 30 MINUTE CHUNKS.

Please respond to this thread if you want to
volunteer, or drop into #lapostgres on Freenode and we will help you to
schedule good time to join at the booth.

-- Michael Ryabushkkin