Re: INSERT ... SELECT problem in Mysql

From: Evil Azrael <evilazrael(at)evilazrael(dot)de>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: INSERT ... SELECT problem in Mysql
Date: 2003-07-04 22:06:59
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thanx for the fast answer. I already thought something about like
this and considered sending the question to the advocacy list instead
of the SQL list. I really like their docs since iŽve read about their
reasons against Foreign Keys *g*

One more point in favor for PostgreSQL :)

Christoph Nelles

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 um 23:45 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael mailto:evilazrael(at)evilazrael(dot)de