Calling a Stored Procedure using PHP

From: Wendy Chin <wendy(dot)chin(at)ideaca(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Calling a Stored Procedure using PHP
Date: 2002-01-08 17:26:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I've written a simple stored procedure in postgres and I'm trying to get PHP
to call the function and show the results. My problem is I can't get PHP to
bring up my results. I'm using the PHP functions for postgres, such as
pg_exec and pg_fetch_array, but nothing is working. What do I need to do?
What am I missing? Can someone help me?

Wendy