Re: MSSQL/ASP migration

From: "Peter Rosenthal" <voiperster(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Robert Fitzpatrick" <lists(at)webtent(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MSSQL/ASP migration
Date: 2007-01-22 16:32:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Wanting to do something similar I recently submitted a large patch to the
mysql2pgsql project. It will now handle conversion of a mysqldump file
complete with data for the quite large and diverse DB I was using it with.
I'm sure there are still corner cases, but you should give it a try:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/mysql2psql/projdisplay.php